Sunday, July 30, 2006

Am I a begger? Am I a leader?

This was the question I woke up with this morning... after a 12 hour sleep. This is a direct result in the events of last week...

It was a trying week - one that has drained much of my energy. A pre-launch product training- albeit an extremely successful one, which was unfortunately out of the expectations of my ultimate boss, who expected a full launch. A conniving CEO of the other company I am involved in, who has nothing better to do than to find ways to politically undermine my position.

On top of that, another project that I am involved in... I kinda let my enthusiasm got ahead of me... and I started to badly want a piece of the pie.

So what am I? Am I a begger? or am I a leader?
Should I go forward and assert myself to the people in my office - going directly into war with these people or should I try the path of discretion...

Should I continue to work hard in a project close to my heart but am feeling left out? or should I press my suit forward?

Tough questions for a Sunday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a leader, with much to offer all the people around you.

Hold people gently in the palm of your hand, let them fly when they want to fly. Let them find rest and refuge with you when they need it.

In this way you will earn their trust, and you will be more than a leader to them that way.

Love you brother!