Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Fighting a 3 fronted war...

There is an ancient saying that goes like this...

"Only an idiot will fight a two fronted war, and a madman to fight one on three sides..."

I guess I am a little mad at this point...

One side is my work, another is my family and the other someone really close to my heart...
How can I accomodate work requirements with family requirements when they clash? What can I do when family interests comes against my work interests? How can I reach out for my beloved's interest when I am mired in this neverending circle of obligation?

It is my sad realisation that amidst all these, I have lost my very own voice in everything... and here I am fighting a three fronted war, screaming in silence... gagged by obligation and anchored in an ever darkening world I no longer wished to be part of...

I must be a madman fighting a three fronted war

No comments: