Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Expressions... expressions...

Its 1:35 am and I have just completed an entry into this wonderful new blog coming up - the RSD blog that will record the journey of the RSD team. If you are unfamiliar with RSD - it is a Remarkable, Superb and Dynamic project we are currently working on *grin - yeap I am corny!*

The link is rite here

This just came to me right after my post on RSD - I realised that I sound so much more Christian in my writings than when I am talking. I have, to my knowledge, what I would call as a muted personality when it comes to expressing my Christian ideas in person. This is far far different when it comes to expressing myself in type or rather in writing.

I guess this is the way I express myself to you, God - using the written media as a canvas that shall paint to the world your Grace in my life and how much of my life you are in...

Talking about expressions - I garnered today how controlling one's expressions are important especially in public functions.

Tonight I and the other members of our Team Juvenescens (the current project I am working on at - where else? - Work) has finally launched a soft launch into the market. What I can say is that it was a good effort and I would personally applaud everyone involved in this project for the way it is conducted, the success that it is...

However, it has indeed came to my attention the sour face, the bad expression, the complaints, the head shaking and the disparaging comment of ONE particular boss of ours (one least involved or motivated by this project) - and openly in the event! Yes, *sacartiscally* after this performance my respect for you have multiplied manifold (please note the sacarsm) - as you have shown to me once again how not to run a company - how best to belittle another's effort and how NOT to be a boss! Oh, behold the pride of this one person that his way is the one and only way...

Nevertheless, I forgive you (in earnest, although still with a degree of anger) and I pray for God to show His Grace to you so that one day you may show that Grace back to the people that work for you.

In the end, I pray that one day someone will have the courage to reach to you about the Good News - and that you may see neverending unrequited love and unlimited grace. I pray that God shall protect the people that work under you - that they will be shown the grace that has been lacking - and that one day that same grace shall flow from your hands.

But He gives more grace.
Therefore He says:

“ God resists the proud,
But gives grace to the humble.”

James 4:5-7 (New King James Version)

No comments: