Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Stupid... Stupid.... STUPID

I really don't understand Malaysia sometimes...

A friend of mine just got rammed but an idiotic driver at KM 29.9 of the Sg Besi Expressway... which is just NORTH of Putrajaya and NORTH-EAST of Kajang... But, it appears that it belongs to the Sepang district of the Royal Malaysian Police...

She went down to Putrajaya - and was turned away and SENT TO SALAK TINGGI. OMG!
Salak Tinggi is SOUTH of Putrajaya and SOUTH-EAST of Kajang... why not to a nearer police station?

This is just another sign of the utter bureauCRAPcy and red tape of Malaysia today? When will we get a reprieve?

I do have to say that I was impressed with the RMP when I made my report in Kajang over an accident (I got hit by a mosquito... aka motocycle) - I just have to wait 4 hours for my turn (buka puasa was in the way - understandable...) and got my report done in just under an hour...

Which makes me the lucky one...
At least I am not being sent on a wild goose case to tiny towns in the Selangor hinterland... we need to rationalise... really do...

I hope that one day I can report a traffic accident at any police station - no matter where my accident occured...

*sigh*

No comments: