Saturday, October 20, 2007

Not Another Traffic Post...

Really... this is not another traffic post :)

A close friend of mine, Fergs (GCB) happen to mention today that my blog is starting to sound like roadkill central - so I will take up his suggestion to post some piccies up.

Well, now that I went back to my photos - I realised that there has been a tremendous backlog of pictures I have not yet 'processed' - reaching back to January!!! So here is some pictures from June-July 2007...


Street Fellowship
The WAJR cell visited the Street Fellowship on Petaling Street (or rather very close to Petaling Street)...

The Street Fellowship in Petaling Street



Reena leading worship in 3 languages (or rather 4 languages if you count dialects)


God's presence was in the house!


"You are my everything... You are my Lord..."


YJ sharing...


Cell Leader FY leading Word Study


Nightscapes in KL & Putrajaya
This is a random selection of nightscapes around Putrajaya and KL taken between June and July 2007...



The fountain located in front of the Putrajaya Mosque


One of the bridges leading to the administrative centre of Putrajaya


KLCC Fountain at dusk

No comments: