Sunday, October 21, 2007

More travelling...

Greetings from Changi Airport - in transit on the way to Paris CDG... this time in a way for work (or rather babysitting) @_@

Hope I can put up pictures (as I always promise but fail to deliver)... *sigh* I don't know why but a sense of foreboding depression seems to have crept into my outlook as I look into the faceless mass of travellers in Changi...

A nagging questions begs to be answered...

Everytime I came into an airport the feeling is different - as well as the outlook, the opinions and the state of mind. The last time I transited Changi - it was almost 1+1/2 years ago on the way to Frankfurt. I realised that since my dreams have been amended, my prose of life have been edited... my outlook irrevocably changed, my heart have shifted...

The only thing that seems the same - is that I have yet to find the purpose of my life...

Man, I am bloody depressing...

:P

No comments: