Saturday, October 13, 2007

Of Trust... and Friendship

I have around 5 minutes to write (my own allotment - I need to sleep in 5 minutes to wake up around 4:40 am tomorrow (or rather later today)... but somehow I need to have a release from the fright I just had.

It was raining heavily and as I was proceeding back home - I ran into a partial accident - partial that nothing much was affected - accident that my car received a knock... It is all attributed to my tiredness *sigh*

I literally press the accelerator when I went over a bump - instead of the brake - dun know why I did it - but it was scary. I knocked some thingy over (thank God it is not a wall) and went over the bump in a crash... the rain was not helping... so basically I hit the undercarriage of the car, and swipe my bumper... no biggie - except that I am now worried about leaving early tomorrow to Singapore.

Thus, I am sleeping at home - not over at a friend's. Because I need my sleep and to calm my nerves. I just need to be trusted to turn up at the appointed time (5:45am) and proceed down to Sg. So... I go to bed with this prayer.

Lord,
Grant me peace and calm my nerves. Let me have a good sleep so that I may be refreshed on the morning.
Grant me strength and the ability to wake up early tomorrow... and grant me the will to fulfill my friend's trust in me.
Grant us journey mercies and safe passage... and protect us from all harm.
This I pray in the name of Christ Jesus.
Amen!

A friend once quoted to me - "Relationship is all about trust..." So is friendship...
So Lord, please please help me out!

No comments: