Saturday, May 19, 2007

Upset?

Woke up this morning feeling upset... just don't know why?

Is it an after effect of the recent events? Today is after all Saturday - the 1st set of free time ever since the crazy events of the past two weeks...

Or is it my lack of enthusiasm at work? or my lack of ability to sleep well in the past couple of days? or that I just seem to make people upset - from family to friends to colleagues @ work?

I have a feeling that this may be the onset of depression... *sigh* nevertheless I know that He will comfort me in my time of need...

The LORD is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul:
he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea,
though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
thou anointest my head with oil;
my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Psalm 23 (KJV)

No comments: