Thursday, May 31, 2007

Of Old Friends... Part I

26 and singing the blues... *grin*

As promised, I am putting up pictures of old friends and old memories... however, today I am rather not expressive - it just seems that I am having writing constipation... so I will just hurry right into the pictures and their captions...


Fireworks on the Southgate Bridge in Melbourne - this would be from New Year's - I think for 2005...

Joshua, Sean & Myself at the Mrs Macquarie's Chair - overlooking Darling Harbour, the Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge. Sean should be in Melbourne still - hope all is swell and Josh - hope you are enjoying your exile in Adelaide - *smile* Spend more time with patients - not in Coonawarra.

The Cempakan Crew somewhere in a dodgy side street in Melbourne (circa 2005) Khoo (who was visiting at this time), Myself (no I am not trying to slap myself), Mindy, Yen, Jan, Sui San & Shins! Hope to see you guys (Khoo, Mindy, Yen) the next time I am in Melb!

Me and my housemates attempting to make the world's ugliest totem pole. From Top to Bottom is Jeremy, Carol and myself - attempting to look like an owl and just ending up looking like an absolute nutcase... Hey - Jeremy - we definately need to meet up!

Friends and former friends from the student council - this one taken in Brisbane for the conference there - should be in 2004. Left to Right - Ms Sheau, Leanne, Su-Li, FF#1, The former MSD Director for Australia, myself, Chris & Bel.

Me - in the faculty courtyard with Ryan and Wei Leong and in a horrible fake glasses. Someone stole my nose and beard... this was on 'muck-up' day - last day of our uni life - EVER!!!

More on the way *grin*

No comments: