Saturday, April 21, 2007

Overcoming 300...

Overcoming 300?

What? You say? That this rambling mad cow is somehow interested in a movie featuring men with overly expressive musculature? Crazy? Madness?


Say it! Say THIS IS MADNESS!!! You know you want to... SAY IT NOW!!!


NO THIS IS NOT MADNESS...


This is MADCOWAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!


*sigh*
You get the picture...
It is not a beautiful side - rather it is kinda... mad...


Like many others - I am now bitten by the 300 bug... (If you have not you MUST read Amir Hafizi's blog @ www.amirhafizi.blogspot.com or directly to HERE or HERE) and I have gradually been sucked into what is best known as 300 lameness...


of course - fueled by our very own GCB... if you don't believe me - go have a look at Mr Prata here... or rather at this beautiful gif sent to my email just early this week...




















Just to clarify... I don't think this is funny - but rather hilarious and kinda trying to my poor victims... however, God provided me with many opportunities to practice my rather childish fascination of all things 300... Read on...


Occasion 01
Location: Office
Victim: Poor Dear Dear Nutritionist with my company...

The Premise: Bad day in the office... busy - I act crazy
The Result:
"Errr... crazy..."
"No not crazy... Mad"
"Nooooo"
"Say it - say that I am MAD!!! Say that THIS IS MADNESS"
"ok... this is madness"
"Noooooo - THIS IS SPAAAARTTTAAAAA"


Occasion 02
Location: Office next to my office
Victim: Poor company secretary

The Premise: She asked for it
The Result:

"Hey - don't u think the weather is crazy?"
"Not really - I think it is MAD"
"Ya lor.... this a madness... so much rain"
"Hahahhaha - NOOOOOO - THIS IS MALAYSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"


Occasion 03
Location: In KLCC waiting to pay for parking
Victim: Dear friend and colleague

The Premise: Long day at KLCC - many people gathering around autopay machines... 1 was broken
The Result:

"Wah - so many people... this is madness"
"THIS IS KAY-EL-SEEEEE-SEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!"


Occaision 04
Location: Office building next to my office building
Victim: Nobody yet - but soon

The Premise: Idiots next door makes noise about us parking on our own premises... basically playing politics...
The expected result:

Mad Cow gets annoyed... rams into the behind of the COO and the CEO's car... screams... yells... takes out weapons...

"Nooooo - what you are doing is madness...."
"HAHAHHAHAHA - THIS IS MADNESS??? THIS IS PAYBACK YOU F*$&KAAAAAAAA!!!!"

"Tonight we dine in hell...."


I rest my case... I am mad
Say it... say it - SAY IT!!! - I know you want to....

Say that I am MAD... SAY THAT THIS IS MADNESS

"THIS IS THE MAD COOOOOOWWWWAAAAAA!!!!"

No comments: