Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jack of all Trades...

The funny thing about blogging (at least for me) - is that I am not compelled to do it. I never kept a consistent diary in my life, I never managed to fully use the calendar function - be it in my phone, my pda or my pc (and mac for that matter).

无事不登三宝殿

Chinese saying - basically 'if there is nothing, one will not go to the triple treasure hall' - in this case triple treasure means the temple. It is similar to what many Christians do - not pray unless we are already suffering.

Which is why there is so much ranting on the blog :P I do not come here unless I want to vent - to rant... which is why I am up at 4am here - rambling away.

Just want to say that I am tired...
Due to my work - I have been put into an unenviable position of doing many things for the many facets (and companies) I am involved in. That forces me to devote less time to everything I am involved in - and in some eyes of some idiots I work with, this is a sign that I am not 'pulling my weight'

Nevermind the extra hours I put in, nevermind the extra mile I go...
Nevermind the shortcuts I have created, the extra effort to get things out perfect

Nevermind the time I devoted in the darkest of nights
Nevermind the crazy driving from point to point, the hours I have to stay in the office

Nevermind the personal resources I put in...
My own money to complement my blood, sweat and tears.

I am sorry if this blog sometimes sound like a big vent of hot air and fury. But heck -I am indeed angry and frustrated.

So to the world out there, at 4:09 in the morning. If I just can't please you - go stick your head in your **** and **** yourself.

Cheers!

No comments: