Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Heavy thoughts for a new year...

Greetings to everyone out there! Happy New Year 2008...

This New Year's Eve was a rather anti-climatic affair - with some excitement (or rather poisoning) by oyster mushrooms - thus making my 1st act in 2008 a prolonged visit to the toilet *sigh*

However, this new year is different... really really different...

1) My best friend is MARRIED!!! Oh my goodness *grin* How did that happen? Well - all I can is that he is indeed a lucky man and I wish him all the best in the new journey ahead... I will definately be posting up pictures from the wedding soon! Promise!

2) A lesson on New Year's Day... For this all I can say is Sorry... I realised that I was extremely insensitive (albeit in ignorance)... even antagonists have families and my heart sincerely goes out to them for the traumatic events of recent days...

No comments: