Monday, January 21, 2008

Bone tired...

*sigh*

I really wonder what it the purpose of all this at times - all this work/activity. Today I woke up feeling bruised and battered, probably due to the absolute nutcase of activity over the last weekend.

I think this was the busiest end/beginning of the year that I have ever had. Weddings, events, launches & other challenges rolled all into one. It has made me muddle headed, a bit of a wreck and wishing to be sipping pina coladas in one of the quieter islands of the world - where the pace is slower, the sunsets beautiful and the risk of being driven mad by errant drivers minimal.

The need of clearing my thoughts - take a breather so to speak is now a primal need. I have started to mention names and products of the 3 different companies I am looking after incorrectly - and them being competitors just my life a wee miserable. I have named the wrong company twice, the wrong product thrice and the wrong leader's name at least once!

I need a break... for I am tired to the bone - but looking at my schedule, I see no reprieve... *sigh*

But you know, contradictory as it may seems, I welcome opportunities to help my friends to do things that are close to my heart. In my eyes - they are attractive little portable holiday islands that come my way... now to get that alcoholic drink to wash it down.

No comments: