Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Still waters....

Ok - this is my first picture post from my trip in Europe - I decided to go backwards - This is from the last weekend I was there in Ireland @ the lakes of Killarney (Cill Arnie in Gaelic)...

This is the middle lake of Killarney - with Hwa trying to look cute at the corner (and succeeding mind you - I think she knows of this blog already...)
Another view of the middle lake - behind it is part of the highest mountain range in Ireland.

It was winter but on that day we managed to have clear skies - although the temperature is about 5-10 degrees only.

A break in the clouds along the ring of Kerry road - touted as the most beautiful albeit dangerous tourist road in Ireland (it is on the southwest coast - abutting 2 bays and the Atlantic)

The lakes are actually remnants of a glacier in the region during the ice age...

More pictures are in line but blogger is refusing to work...

No comments: