Thursday, April 29, 2010

True 1Malaysia...

As I was entering office this morning, I was unpleasantly surprised by the manifestation of 1Malaysia...

I have come to the conclusion that Malaysians are united in bad road behaviour and an utter lack of common decency and patience.

As I was trying to park into my allotted space in the office, there was a Chinese "Bengster" in his beat up Perodua blocking the spot. After 5 minutes of testing the extremes of my car horn, he decided to move back a few feet - forcing me to reverse into the spot.

This is when it gets interesting - an impatient Indian old man in his pricey SUV and another Tudung wearing Malay lady decided that it is time, near the conclusion of this saga to move forward, waving hands and showing some 'tulan' face at me, to attempt to pass by the narrowest of space in front of my car - preventing me from actually entering the spot.

Well - this is a remarkable show of UNITY in bad driving, lack of common courtesy and overall total idiocy...


Really, truly...
1Malaysia

And let us all break out our Jalur Gemilangs and start waving it in their pathetic faces attached to the third appendage of the hand!

No comments: