Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Darling, how was your day today...

*spoken with a fake English accent*

Sitting on a plastic stool on a rather grubby SS2 pavement with a huge jar of syrup filled 'Lychee Special', I was duly informed (albeit in jest and without malice) that my blog is only rants punctuated by pictures and jokes, I have decided that my blog needs to have some 'human activity' - i.e. the coming and goings of my rabid cow life...

Thus,
I have decided to put more ramblings - entries that answer the perpetual "Darling, how was your day today?" question.

So here goes...

Work is hectic, juggling the interests of 4 companies is tideous at best... and confusing. The spark of the day? Dear dear Vera is questioning my sexual orientation (with good reason as I posted up in excess of 25 pictures of Greg on facebook)! *grin*

And I am travelling south again... in the evening.

Enough?
*grin*

No comments: