Tuesday, July 17, 2007

In support of an old friend...

*holding bated breath*

I did not have the time to blog since last week - mainly due to some commercial related problems and also family matters (somehow both are interlinked...)

But in this day, at this time I am waiting for news for the release of a very old school friend - Nat of which I have been monitoring his progress via the website of both his younger sis and girlfriend...

I hope everything will be fine buddy - and thanks for reminding us to hold to our principles, ideals and views! Although I have never supported Keadilan (and unlikely I ever will...), I really do hope that this unpleasant situation is cleared up and support your release!

*breaking news*
As I was typing this (yes - it took me around 4 hours to do so - being at work and having meetings) - Nat has been released from custody but will be due for a revision tomorrow! *grin*

*smile*

No comments: