Sunday, October 29, 2006

Ops Hempit 01

Enough is enough...

Yesterday was once again a day that shows the developing illegal and absolutely stupid culture of the Mat Rempits - or rather the pathetic motocycle gangs of low cc bikes. Another one of my close friends was harassed by the pathetic people - and she arrived at her home with a battered car and totally shaken. That brings a total of 5 people in my circle of friends that has a close encounter with a Rempit gang (not including myself - a small incident of them trying to cut in front of me but were no match for my 2500cc XG down the LDP)

SO WE NEED TO ACT!

Announcing - mirroring the police Ops Sikap - OPS HEMPIT 01... (basically OPS SQUASH 01)

We need to fight back - have no qualms now my friend - if they try to batter ur car - don't try and rush off... accelerate and break and knock these idiots off their bikes... if they get run over - they would be the best roadkill decoration on top of The Star's front page!!!

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/10/16/nation/15737134&sec=nation

Confiscate their bikes and cross us not - we will confiscate ur lives...

No comments: